Cost of living in Gaya, India vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01904 NZD / INR
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 31% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,200 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$4,282 (₨224,874) in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 13,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Moscow costs руб 1,550 (about 2 hours ago)