Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37841 NZD / PEN
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,400 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$2,661 (S/. 7,031) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)