Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01867 NZD / RUB
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 70% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,400 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$2,239 (руб 119,953) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 4 hours ago)