Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00095 NZD / IQD
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 41% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,200 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$3,654 (3,849,785 Dinar) in Basra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)