Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Dunaújváros, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,349 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Dunaújváros? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Dunaújváros (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 314,400 Ft in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 Ft in Dunaújváros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)