Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Dublin, Ireland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,727 prices entered by 546 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12390 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 35% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Dublin you would need to make just about €2,204 (元17,788) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)