Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia vs Dublin, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,397 prices entered by 529 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 70% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,400 in Dublin you would need to make just about €1,939 (Rp 32,099,318) in Surakarta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)