Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 64% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 57%|
Are you moving to Sarajevo? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Sarajevo of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Semey costs 150,000 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Sonipat costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in İzmit costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)