Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Dublin, Ireland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,478 prices entered by 535 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 23% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €7,100 in Dublin you would need to make just about €5,449 (¥700,735) in Osaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)