Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Dublin, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,954 prices entered by 484 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00797 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 21% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,200 in Dublin you would need to make just about €4,925 (¥618,185) in Osaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)