Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Dublin, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,928 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 63% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Dublin you would need to make just about €1,404 (173,990 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)