Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Dublin, Ireland
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00814 EUR / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,703 prices entered by 434 different people.
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 62% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Dublin you would need to make just about €1,432 (175,874 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 35,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,296 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kakinada costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)