Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Dublin, Ireland
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00816 EUR / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,537 prices entered by 414 different people.
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 61% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 114 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$847 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)