Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Dublin, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,881 prices entered by 431 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 62% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Dublin you would need to make just about €940 (116,419 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)