Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Dublin, Ireland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,552 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00816 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 62% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Dublin you would need to make just about €1,433 (175,558 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨2,379,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 0.76 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)