Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Dublin, Ireland
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,452 prices entered by 1,102 different people.
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 61% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port of Spain costs 20 TT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)