Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Dublin, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,429 prices entered by 538 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12695 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 57% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,500 in Dublin you would need to make just about €2,778 (21,887元) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)