Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Dublin, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,606 prices entered by 542 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09112 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 54% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Dublin you would need to make just about €1,562 (17,148 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)