Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Dublin, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,664 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30383 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Dublin you would need to make just about €1,839 (R$ 6,054) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)