Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Dublin, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,046 prices entered by 442 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29614 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Dublin you would need to make just about €1,779 (R$ 6,007) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)