Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Dublin, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10899 EUR / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,352 prices entered by 919 different people.
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 20% more expensive than in Dublin (Ireland)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)