Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Dublin, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12205 EUR / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,255 prices entered by 708 different people.
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 35% more expensive than in Dublin (Ireland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)