Cost of living comparison between Anyang, China and Dublin, Ireland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,301 prices entered by 397 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13618 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Dublin you would need to make just about €1,992 (元14,625) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antipolo costs Php65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wellington costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)