Cost of living comparison between Anyang, China and Dublin, Ireland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,312 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13608 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Dublin you would need to make just about €2,406 (元17,683) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 200,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)