Cost of living comparison between Anyang, China and Dublin, Ireland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,444 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13675 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Dublin you would need to make just about €1,599 (元11,692) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Odessa costs 68₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,388 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Duisburg costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kelowna costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)