Cost of living comparison between Anyang, China and Dublin, Ireland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,173 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13373 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Dublin you would need to make just about €2,002 (元14,967) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,300TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Iowa City, Iowa costs $0.01 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Athens costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)