Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.686 AED / BRL
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Dubai you would need to make just about Dirham 9,617 (R$ 14,019) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 350,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vladivostok costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (about 3 hours ago)