Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.660 AED / BRL
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Dubai you would need to make just about Dirham 8,859 (R$ 13,431) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)