Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,684 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 38% more expensive than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 33,012 ($8,988) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 24,000 in Dubai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 356 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (43 minutes ago)