Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,003 prices entered by 883 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 AED / ILS
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 11% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 25,000 in Dubai you would need to make just about Dirham 22,274 (21,480 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)