Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.003 AED / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,664 prices entered by 681 different people.
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 24% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)