Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 AED / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,035 prices entered by 785 different people.
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 10% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)