Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,638 prices entered by 843 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.014 AED / ILS
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 25,000 in Dubai you would need to make just about Dirham 22,763 (22,455 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)