Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00670 AED / XAF
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Dubai you would need to make just about Dirham 20,979 (3,132,092 Franc) in malabo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)