Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.960 AED / PEN
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 54% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Dubai you would need to make just about Dirham 9,624 (S/. 10,025) in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 4 hours ago)