Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,168 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.571 AED / CNY
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 38% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Dubai you would need to make just about Dirham 12,496 (21,900元) in Harbin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leipzig costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)