Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,340 prices entered by 748 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.564 AED / GBP
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 18% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Dubai you would need to make just about Dirham 10,240 (£2,244) in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)