Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,371 prices entered by 710 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.862 AED / GBP
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 13% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Dubai you would need to make just about Dirham 10,922 (£2,246) in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 270 (about 2 hours ago)