Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04335 AED / BDT
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 56% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Dubai you would need to make just about Dirham 9,165 (Taka 211,422) in Chittagong.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)