Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.686 AED / BRL
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Dubai you would need to make just about Dirham 8,978 (R$ 13,087) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,440 (about 3 hours ago)