Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00251 AED / IQD
Do you live in Dubai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 54% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 23,000 in Dubai you would need to make just about Dirham 10,566 (4,207,183 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dhaka costs Taka 79 (about 2 hours ago)