Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.47409 BRL / TJS
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 40% cheaper than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Divinopolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,817 (5,943 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kraków costs 4.42 zł (about 3 hours ago)