Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00232 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 18% more expensive than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,799 (2,504,095 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)