Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.491 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is about the same as in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Divinopolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,015 (S/. 3,364) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)