Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00700 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,362 (CH$765,794) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)