Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26675 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Divinopolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,658 (Mex$ 17,464) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 3 hours ago)