Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020.
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Divinopolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,314 in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nogales costs Mex$ 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 18,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £762 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sheffield costs £1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kingston costs J$350 (about 3 hours ago)