Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07226 BRL / INR
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 29% cheaper than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Divinopolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,714 (₨51,399) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)