Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 194 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.371 BRL / USD
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,601 ($1,974) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)