Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.271 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,509 (€1,357) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 4 hours ago)