Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.394 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,820 (€1,067) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 5 hours ago)