Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020.
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Divinopolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,588 in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)