Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.593 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,493 (10,957 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.89 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 2 hours ago)