Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00147 BRL / COP
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Divinopolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,676 (COL$3,172,371) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 3 hours ago)