Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00694 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,986 (CH$862,948) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 4 hours ago)