Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.336 BRL / RON
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,221 (3,909 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.237 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Haifa costs 86 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)