Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06345 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 30% cheaper than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,400 in Divinopolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,095 (48,784 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)