Cost of living in Bidar, India vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07002 BRL / INR
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bidar (India) is 10% more expensive than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,836 (₨69,066) in Bidar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,400 in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)