Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00037 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Divinopolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,498 (Rp 12,320,744) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)