Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.350 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,784 (€1,226) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 3 hours ago)