Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Divinopolis, Brazil
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 355 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06607 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Divinopolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,552 (ARS $53,763) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)