Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.394 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 47% more expensive than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,668 (€1,199) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 6 hours ago)