Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.491 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Divinopolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,222 (S/. 2,832) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)