Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Divinopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.661 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Divinopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 26% more expensive than in Divinopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,675 (Q8,586) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Turin costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 900 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pucallpa costs S/. 2.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 250 (about 4 hours ago)